Roof Inspection Denver
Schedule Your Thorough Professional Inspection Today SKYYGUARD: The Name Your Neighbors Trust
Whether you’re recovering from a fierce Colorado weather event, or just need to upgrade/update your home’s or building’s roof, the first step will be to have the roof inspected.
But not all inspections are alike.
Unfortunately, the roofing industry has attracted an inordinate number of unscrupulous entrepreneurs, many of whom are more interested in chasing storms and selling as much roofing material as possible than they are in taking care of customers and building relationships.
At SKYYGUARD, we don’t work that way.
We’re true professionals. We’re Class A General Contractors, able to take on the largest construction projects out there, from skyscrapers to shopping centers.
We’re currently specializing in roofing work in Denver and the surrounding Colorado communities; and though “the sky’s the limit” in terms of our capability as a firm, we don’t think your roofing job is too small to deserve the very best service.
And our first aim is to create long-lasting, trust-based relationships with our customers. We founded our company with the rock-solid values and work ethic we honed during military service, and our focus on earning our customers’ confidence makes us the name your neighbors trust in roofing.
Don’t take our word for it. Check out our many enthusiastic five-star online reviews on Google, Yelp, and elsewhere. Let our customers tell you: SKYYGUARD is your first choice in roofing needs in the Denver area.
When You Make The Call To SKYYGUARD For Your Roof Inspection…
We’ll start working hard to earn our next great online review from you, from the very first opportunity we have to meet you.
Here’s what you can expect when you reach out to the roofing pros at SKYYGUARD:
- We’ll schedule a detailed inspection of your roof by a highly-trained professional who’ll inspect as though they’re looking at their own family’s roof.
- Your SKYYGUARD roofing expert will sit down with you and go over all your options, using our detailed damage report. If you need nothing, or no more than a simple repair, we’ll be honest with you… our firm’s ethical standards demand it. While other roofers will always insist you need a full roof replacement (and tell you “Don’t worry, your insurance will cover it!” whether that’s completely true or not), we’ll be straightforward with you about what options you have. With SKYYGUARD, you will fully and thoroughly understand the project before any work begins.
- As your trusted SKYYGUARD – we’re on your side at all times – we’ll help you decide what your next move should be. Call your insurance agent? File a claim? We’re with you every step of the way.
- We’ll meet with your insurance adjuster, breaking down all the industry jargon so you’ll be able to fully understand exactly what your policy covers, and what gaps might exist between your coverage and what your roof truly needs. We’re former licensed insurance pros… we can speak the languages of insurance and construction fluently, and help you “translate” what your insurers will tell you.
- We’ll help you coordinate with the insurance company, securing their agreement on how the project will go and exactly what will be covered.
- Once that’s set, we’ll order your materials, and establish a basic timeline for your project.
- We’ll take care of your roof! And if the weather has left your property needing other work – gutters/downspouts, siding/stucco/masonry, replacement windows/doors – as Class A General Contractors, we have the deep expertise to coordinate our roofing project with the work of other tradespeople on your property.
Very professional and incredibly knowledgeable about what was best for my roofing needs!!
… Your Roofing Project Will Proceed With Complete Transparency
Too many customers have told us too many horror stories about their experiences with other roofers:
Many roofing firms simply lack professionalism
Customers aren’t kept informed on what to expect, or when to expect it
There’s no communication… calls aren’t returned… no one follows up
Materials are dumped on driveways and left to sit for days or weeks before work starts
Crews leave a job in the middle – sometimes for weeks! – to chase another storm
The salesman promised insurance would cover the job… but it didn’t (or didn’t fully)
The salesman promised a quick completion to get the job… but then had nothing but excuses and blame for others when the project took weeks longer than indicated.
These horror stories just don’t happen to SKYYGUARD customers.
We’ll return your calls. We’ll follow up to make sure everything’s going along as it should. And, thanks to SKYYGUARD’s proprietary online tools, you’ll be able to sign in and see every step of your project as it’s happening. Then, if you still have questions, give us a call! We’re always happy to help.
And we don’t chase storms.
Our first priority is to build trust-based relationships with Denver-area homeowners and business leaders… not to sell material and churn through transactions.
So no matter what Mother Nature throws at our area, you can rest assured that your SKYYGUARD team is on it, and that we’ll stay on the job until it’s completed. You have our word.
What If “Murphy’s Law” Rears Its Ugly Head?
It’s a fact: challenges come up from time to time for any home improvement firm. It’s true for SKYYGUARD, and for any other roofer.
We all order materials from the same manufacturers and suppliers. We’re all constrained by issues of supply-and-demand, especially when many buildings in the area need roofing work at the same time (like after a Colorado hail storm).
So despite what you might be promised by a commissioned salesperson from another company, it’s not always possible to complete a roofing project quickly with high-quality attention to detail.
The SKYYGUARD difference? We handle those challenges promptly, and transparently. When there’s a problem getting your materials on time, for instance, we’re straight with you about it – we never leave our customers to wonder “whatever happened to that roofing company?”
In fact, we often take over a roofing project after another roofer has abandoned it! Whatever it takes – making use of the materials another company dumped on your driveway… picking up the conversation with your insurance company in mid-stream… even going back to the drawing board – we’re here to help you.
Whatever’s covering your home or building… whatever coverage you have from your insurance company… at SKYYGUARD, we’re committed to making sure no Denver customer is left uncovered!
So check us out, then give us a call right away to schedule your professional SKYYGUARD roof inspection. We want to earn your business, and give you the service you deserve.